Welcome to the San Andreas Multiplayer Wikipedia
This site has all the documentation about San Andreas Multiplayer. We recommend that you study what is on our website.
What is SA-MP?
- San Andreas Multiplayer (SA-MP) - is a modification of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which turns a single-player game into a multiplayer one. You can play over the Internet (or LAN) with 999 other players (up to 1000 players can be online at the same time).
In order to play in multiplayer, you will need:
- The original version of the game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Download
- Client for connecting to SA-MP servers.
- Additional programs, for a comfortable game.
To create your own server, you will need current version:
- Download: SA-MP 0.3.7-R3 Windows Server.
Note: This package also includes the scripting tools (PAWN compiler).
Please review the SA-MP Services Agreement if you wish to run a public SA-MP server.
- Download: SA-MP 0.3.7-R3 Linux Server (x86).
- Download: SA-MP 0.3.7-R5-1 Client Mirror by SA-MP Team.
In SA-MP you can:
- Do almost everything you can do in the single player game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Create your own game modes (servers) and invite other players to play with you on your server.
- Create storylines (Quests), functions, organization, work, actions that are similar to real life.